The most prolific scorers in the history of Division I NCAA basketball.
1. "Pistol" Pete Maravich - 3,667
Jonathan Daniel/Stringer/Getty Images Sport/Getty Images
The legendary "Pistol Pete" also tops the list of best-ever career scoring averages, with a ridiculous 44.2 points per game -- nearly ten points better than the runner-up. Even more remarkable... Maravich holds this record despite the fact that he only played three years at LSU.
2. Freeman Williams - 3,249Portland State: 1974-78
3. Lionel Simmons - 3,217LaSalle: 1986-90
4. Alphonso Ford - 3,165Mississippi Valley State, 1989-93
5. Harry Kelly - 3,066Texas Southern, 1979-83