How to Play Better Basketball
We aren't all blessed with Ray Allen's jump shot or Jason Kidd's handle... but everyone can improve with practice.
- Improve Your Free Throw Shooting
- Shooting Drills and Techniques
- Simple Shooting Drills
- Improve Your Post-Up Game
- Learn the Jump Hook
- Become a Better Passer
- Individual Dribbling Drills for Better Ball Control
- Learn to Dribble Like an Expert
- Want to Dunk? Improve Your Vertical Leap
- Imaginary Ball Drills to Improve Fundamentals
It takes more than good individual defenders to build a good defense... but you have to start with fundamentals.
Team Drills and Practice Strategies
Coaches can improve too, with new tricks, new strategies and new drills to try in practice. Need motivation? How's this? John Calipari makes $4.5 million a year.
- Good Basketball Practice Planning and Organization
- Beat the Zone Press
- Find the Weakness in Any Zone Defense
- Team Dribbling Drills and Games
Tips from the Pros
A little advice from NBA and NCAA players and coaches never hurts...